The ISPDC 2022 conference aims at presenting original and unpublished research that will target state-of-the-art as well as emerging topics pertaining to the field of Parallel and Distributed Computing paradigms and applications. Parallel and Distributed Computing is an important research area today and has a strong contribution to the advancements in science, engineering, and society at large. Its evolution is characterized by the continuous development of new approaches in the modeling, design, analysis, evaluation, and programming of parallel and distributed computing applications and systems.
The goal of the 21st International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing (ISPDC 2022) is to bring together researchers, engineers, and practitioners for the purpose of sharing their experiences in the development of new algorithms, applications, architectures for parallel and distributed computing, as well as modeling and simulation, visualization, and data analytics.
We cordially invite you to submit your contribution to the 21st International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing (ISPDC 2022). The event program will host presentations of invited talks, contributed papers, and industrial sessions. Accepted papers will be part of the ISPDC 2022 conference proceedings which will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements. Accepted research papers (full and short) must be presented at the conference by one of the authors.
Authors are invited to submit manuscripts that present original and unpublished research in all areas of parallel and distributed computing and applications. The conference scope will be focused on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Architectures and Environments for Parallel/Distributed Computing and Mobile Computing
- Parallel and Distributed Computing – Algorithms and Models for Applications
- Performance Modeling, Management, and Optimization
- Parallel and Distributed Computing for Large Scale Applications
- Parallel and Distributed Embedded Computing for Critical Systems
- Cloud and Edge Computing
- Security and Privacy in Distributed Systems
- Blockchains and Distributed Ledgers
- Connectivity and Interactivity
University of Basel