This will be the first face-to-face event in the industry calendar to reunite senior government officials, industry in-house executives, and practitioners. The event will provide you with a unique platform to meet industries from across all cantons, seek the latest enforcement actions, and benchmark compliance programs.
- Economic Crime Prevention and Compliance Switzerland 2023 will be taking place in Zurich. The event provides a unique platform for legal and compliance experts to discuss the latest compliance and regulatory enforcement challenges.
- Attend this event to hear from inhouse experts on the most pressing challenges facing the legal and compliance field, expert practitioners on regulatory updates and insight, and government officials, providing an inside look at enforcement priorities. Partake in discussion focused on best practices and solutions to ensure effective compliance strategies, that mitigate risk and reduce financial impact.
- Join leading speakers from companies across multiple industries, including financial services, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, commodities, retail and more.
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2023?
- Sanctions: How to Navigate Through the Current Economic Sanctions Jungle and Minimise Enforcement Risks
- New Swiss ESG Regulations: What Compliance and Legal In-House Need to Know
- Compliance Connaissances Roundtable: Two Interactive Discussions focusing on Industry and Topic Specific Concerns
- Technology and Data Security: Redesigning a Comprehensive Internal Data Security Framework to Reduce Cost, Mitigate Risk and Protect Against Data Breach
- EU and Swiss Whistleblowing: Examining Whistleblowing Implementations in the Private Sector in Switzerland and What is Required to Align with the EU Whistleblowing Directive
- Antibribery: Exploring Updates on FCPA, UKBA and SAPIN II Enforcement, OECD Recommendations, and the Expectations on Swiss Multinationals.
Venue to be announced Zurich