The Genedata Biopharma Partner Symposium is a unique interdisciplinary event at the interface between biopharma R&D and IT. Presentations and discussions will focus on innovative applications and new industry requirements, such as novel molecular formats (e.g., multispecifics, TCRs, and CARs), MS-based multi-attribute methods (MAM), NGS, molecular-based patient profiling, and increasing automation and standardization in biopharmaceutical R&D.
Leading biopharma companies will show how groups have set up, operate, and use Genedata solutions to transform their biotherapeutics research & development and how this results in increased efficiency and throughput. The symposium brings together people working in all areas of biopharma:
- Discovery—Screening, selection, engineering, and validation
- Development—Characterization, optimization, and cell-line engineering
- Production—Bioprocessing, biosafety, and QC
- Translational Science—Patient profiling and integrative (pre-)clinical research
- IT—Infrastructure, networking, and integration
Participants can also take part in targeted break-out sessions, discuss product development roadmaps, and join poster and demo sessions to discover how the Genedata Biopharma Platform is streamlining processes and increasing efficiency throughout biopharmaceutical research, development, and production.