We welcome submissions, as full or short papers, for the 5th edition of Medical Imaging with Deep Learning (MIDL 2022). MIDL is a forum for deep learning researchers, clinicians and health-care companies working at the intersection of machine learning and medical image analysis. MIDL 2022 will be a hybrid event, if the pandemic conditions permit, allowing both online and onsite participation in Zürich.
MIDL has a large scope including all areas where deep learning is used to analyze biomedical imaging data. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Segmentation of medical images
- Learning based image registration
- Computer-aided detection and diagnosis
- Image acquisition, reconstruction and synthesis
- Transfer learning and domain adaptation
- Learning with noisy labels and limited data
- Unsupervised deep learning and representation learning
- Uncertainty estimation
- Interpretability and explainable deep learning
- Integration of imaging and clinical data
- Validation studies and deep learning applications in radiology, pathology, endoscopy, dermatology, ophthalmology, and beyond.
Submissions presenting validation studies demonstrating clinical relevance and novel applications are encouraged as much as novel methodological contributions.
ETH Central Campus Zurich