CICG – Centre International de Conferences Geneva
Each year the International Conference Centre Geneva (CICG) is host to gatherings of international importance, both public and private events that have sealed the reputation of CICG as a leading conference center.
Many years of experience, a high degree of professionalism and a modern infrastructure guarantee high quality events. The CICG’s versatile infrastructure allows for an individualized approach to every kind of event. With its large, movable partitions, the main hall can be divided easily according to requirements. Flexibility of the space means that this venue catering for a maximum of 2,200 people can be converted into four smaller rooms accommodating between 120 and 1,000 people.
Services available to planners
Catering, medical center, registration system, security agents, access control, x-ray machines, printing and copying facilities, Wi-Fi (free wireless internet access in both conference centers), free use of 15 internet booths in CICG, main conference rooms fully equipped for simultaneous interpretation, interpreters available for hire, specialized audio and video technicians.
Meeting and exhibition facilities
- Meeting Rooms: The four main rooms are all equipped with interpreters’ cabins for six to eight languages and can be used independently of each other or combined to create one large conference room. CICG also offers 14 rooms with seating from 12 to 100 participants, some of which are equipped with simultaneous interpreting cubicles. Each room has its own unique atmosphere and can be adapted to meet all needs.
- Exhibition space: Almost 4,000 sqm of space available on three levels: Levels 0 and -1 have 1,500 sqm each and on Level 2 the Espace Motta has 800 sqm of exhibition space. All exhibition areas have natural daylight.
- Equipment supplied by center
Avant-garde installations, high-tech equipment, premium sound equipment, telecommunications, videoconferencing, distribution of information and interpreting, complimentary wi-fi.
- Services supplied by center
Highly motivated, accessible and professional staff are on hand to offer a tailor-made approach in the coordination of all aspects of your event. Our forward-looking mentality makes the CICG your ideal venue.
- Supplied by local vendors
CICG staff work alongside local reliable partners to serve all the requirements of your events.
CICG offers you:
- Location: centrally located with easy access to Place des Nations, home to many of the main international companies and organizations in Geneva
- Member of: ICCA, AIPC, SCC
- Airport: Geneva Cointrin Airport 7 km/4.3 miles
- Train: Cornavin station 3 km/1.9 miles
- Acommodation: 128 hotels in Geneva offering over 9,300 guest rooms