Royal Savoy Hotel & Spa Lausanne
The Royal Savoy Hotel & Spa Lausanne has been an integral part of the great hotel history of Lausanne since 1909. It remains a symbol of prestige, tradition and modernism thanks to its combination of sumptuous architecture and contemporary construction. The hotel comprises 196 rooms and suites, latest generation facilities, an exclusive restaurant-terrace, lobby lounge, cigar lounge, Sky Lounge and wellness area.
The historic building houses 101 rooms and 95 are located in the Garden Wing, a new building that blends in harmoniously with the elegant structure and surrounding gardens. Its location in the vibrant Ouchy district of Lausanne, just a stone’s throw from the train station and Lake Geneva, underlines the typical atmosphere of the Swiss-Romande metropolis.
The 5-star hotel is strategically located close to Lake Geneva and adjacent to the metro. The nearby Lausanne railway station allows both direct access to Geneva airport and the Swisstech Convention Centre at EPFL (Lausanne Federal Polytechnic School), the Beaulieu Congress venue, ECAL (University of Fine Art & Design) and the UNIL (University of Lausanne). Th e headquarters of the International Olympic Committee, Museum and the picturesque old town of Lausanne, rich in Gothic architecture, off er visitors a multitude of cultural perspectives.
A fi rst class Business and Conference Centre with an area of 1,200 m2 of modern event spaces, all benefi ting from natural daylight and fully integrated technical equipment, the Royal Savoy Hotel Lausanne is the ideal place to host your meetings and events. The hotel boasts the largest meetings and events spaces in Lausanne. Overall there are 10 spaces ranging from 30 to 574 m2.
196 rooms and suites ranging from 28 to 345 m2 in size welcome you with all the comfort you desire. All rooms have the following amenities: minibar, Nespresso coffee / tea maker, individually controlled air conditioning, 48 “fl at screen TV, desk with international outlets and WIFI. The marble bathrooms feature walk in shower and oft en a bathtub, all have hairdryer, heated towel rail and luxurious bathroom products. The suites have a kitchen area equipped to make your stay even longer, unique and unforgettable, as well as a separate bathroom for your guests.
- 196 rooms & suites: 30 to 350sqm
- Largest pillarless modular ballroom over 574 m2
- Salon Royal & Petit Salon measuring 375 m2
- 5 additional function rooms from 30 to 60 m2
- La Brasserie du Royal: Michelin starred Signature Chef. Simply delicious dishes in a modern and friendly setting
- SkyLounge: unique panoramic venue of Lausanne (open May to October)
- All day dining at the Lobby Lounge Bar and Cigar Lounge
- Le Spa du Royal: indoor & outdoor pool, 8 treatment rooms, 3 wet areas, fi tness centre open 24/7. Th e perfect way to unwind aft er an intense day of meetings
- Beautiful gardens, terraces and outside spaces covering an area of 500 sqm. Perfect for alternative meeting spaces to get the creative juices flowing!
- Parking on site: 3 level underground carpark