The Summit is the number one European platform for the restaurant industry. – Have a look at 22 years European Foodservice Summit: an overview. The foodservice market is on the move. On many levels, transformation processes are emerging that will have a lasting impact and change our industry. This year’s European Foodservice Summit is all about these transformations:
- Innovative, digital solutions that optimize processes along the entire value chain for guests and operators
- Foodtech, the fusion of food industry and technology that promises ecologically sustainable culinary enjoyment
- Business challenges such as staff shortages, inflation and product shortages
- Market shifts due to foodservice market consolidation and increased competition for share of stomach
- The trending topics of sustainability and vegan nutrition
Issues we discuss are trendsetting and on tomorrow’s agenda. Together we have created a think tank to analyze the most important changes in the industry as well as an annual forum where we may all share our thoughts on a regular basis. The people who join us are the industry leaders who shape the European restaurant landscape for the future.
Main players (entrepreneurs/senior management) of the multi-unit restaurant and catering industry as well as suppliers and consultants. For suppliers and consultants a limited number of seats is available. There is a maximum of 250 participants to keep the atmosphere intimate. Become a part of this outstanding community and help create a strong Pan-European network!
The past European Foodservice Summits (2000-2022) have been very successful. Every year this major platform for main players in the European away-from-home market has attracted more than 200 senior foodservice executives from 20+ nations.
Lake Side Zurich