Following on from the ISREC Symposia in 2011 to 2021, the next ISREC Symposium, to be held in Lausanne in August 2023, will focus on precision oncology. An exciting roster of basic and translational cancer scientists will present their latest results and implications.
The 2023 ISREC-SCCL Symposium will present an excellent opportunity to hear the latest results from and interact with exceptional cancer researchers, in the context of invited talks, short talks selected from proffered abstracts, and posters. Topics to be covered include all of the hallmarks of cancer, with a focus on tumor immunology and mechanism-guided therapies. We envision an inspirational gathering.
- Hallmark Perspectives
- Drivers and Brakes (Proliferative Signaling and Growth Suppressors)
- Evading Cell Death – Apoptosis, Necroptosis, Autophagy, and Senescence
- Hallmarks enabled by DNA Damage and Loss of Genomic Integrity
- Angiogenesis and the Tumor Vasculature
- Invasion and Metastasis
- Metabolic Reprogramming
- Hallmarks Enabled by Inflammation
- Evading Immune Destruction
- Therapeutic Targeting of Cancer Hallmarks