RSB’s flagship event is back with four days of fully-virtual interactions and engagements for global stakeholders across the bioeconomy. Join us from 28th November to 1st December for an inspiring selection of content that will empower you and your organisation to deliver on the promise of the bioeconomy. The final day will be for members only. Positive Impacts and Collaboration: Delivering on the Promise of the Bioeconomy. In 2021, we laid the foundations to showcase the impact of RSB projects and programmes, collaborations and cutting-edge innovations that form the roadmap for global, sustainable and sector transitions in the bio-based and circular economy. In 2022, as our focus moves from laying foundations to collaborating for action, we build on this progress to accelerate the global journey from risk mitigation to positive impacts. RSB’s second fully-virtual Annual Conference will focus on building a positive impacts alliance – examining how to link impacts more closely to actions; deep-diving into pilots and prototypes; delving into incentive and support mechanisms; and much more.
WHAT TO EXPECT
From expert panels to practical case studies, industry insights to sector-specific action plans, and public networking opportunities to exclusive workshops on the RSB Standard, you can expect our most exciting itinerary yet.
Like last year, our virtual format will see our multi-stakeholder community engage over four days. You can look forward to:
- An interactive and streamlined experience on our virtual platform.
- Multiple sessions so that you can focus on the issues most important to you.
- Deep dives into our projects and programmes, focusing on how RSB’s members can further collaborate to deliver positive impact.
- Chamber sessions to bring RSB’s member groups together and initiate industry-wide efforts to advance the bio-based and circular economy.
- Practical workshops to get involved in key topics like book & claim, certification, and the update to RSB’s Principles & Criteria.
- Exclusive sessions for members to discuss, debate and decide on how RSB will shape the sustainable development of the bioeconomy.
- Breakouts and meeting rooms throughout the four days for one-on-one networking and even more engagement between participants.
- On-demand content all built into the virtual platform.