Following very successful previous editions in different venues since 2002, the 23rd ISPDC conference will be hosted by the University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons in Chur, Switzerland. The conference aims at presenting original and unpublished research that will target state-of-the-art as well as emerging topics pertaining to the field of Parallel and Distributed Computing paradigms and applications. Parallel and Distributed Computing is today a central topic in computer science, engineering and society in the development of new approaches for the modeling, design, analysis, evaluation, and programming of future parallel and distributed computing systems and applications.
We cordially invite you to submit your contribution to ISPDC 2024. See important dates further down. The event program will host presentations of invited talks, contributed papers, oral communications, and industrial sessions. Accepted papers will be part of the ISPDC 2024 conference proceedings which will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore (pending application) subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements. Accepted research papers (full and short) must be presented at the conference by one of the authors.
Authors are invited to submit manuscripts in the form or short (5 pages) or full papers (8 pages) that present original and unpublished research as well oral communications (1-4 pages description) about previously published work, position papers, and results from R&D projects in all areas of parallel and distributed computing and applications. The ISPDC 2024 conference scope is focused on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Applications of parallel and distributed systems
- Efficient Support for the Computing Continuum (combining HPC, Cloud and Edge Computing)
- Algorithms and Models for Large Scale Applications
- Architectures and Environments for Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Performance Modeling, Analysis and Evaluation for Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Security and Privacy in Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledgers
- Mobile and Embedded Computing
Graubünden University of Applied Sciences