c/o FVS Group
Rue du Levant 91
Phone +41 27 722 00 34
Since Countess de Savoie Bonne de Bourbon passed the law permitting trade fairs in 1392, Martigny has proved itself, year after year, as the centre of competence for exhibitions, trade shows and fairs in the Valais.
The launch of the Centre d’Expositions et de Réunions de Martigny (CERM), the first exhibition centre in the Valais, began in 1978 at the initiative of the Foire du Valais in collaboration with the town of Martigny and with the construction of the CERM1. In 1994, this was followed by a second building, the CERM2, and finally in 2010, the CERM+, a new annex outfitted with a fully equipped space for seminars, was inaugurated. Offering three halls of different sizes (40, 60 and 100sqm respectively) a patio and a cocktail space, the CERM+ has all the potential for hosting receptions and smaller or bigger events, and is a real added value to the whole CERM offer.
Today, with more than 70 events and around 400,000 visitors annually and a surface area of over 30,000sqm, the CERM is a truly attractive space for meetings and get-togethers.
An adaptable and flexible structure for a myriad of events
The place to go to in the Valais, the CERM provides opportunities for the organisation of events unparalleled in the region. Intelligently designed, functional and practical, it is suitable for all sorts of events regardless of size, scope and topic. The FVS group has been responsible for operations since January 2010.
Here is a short list of its many assets and values for its clientele:
- An excellent quality-price ratio
- Quality infrastructure which offers great flexibility: the CERM has open exhibition spaces (23,000sqm) and covered spaces (12,000sqm) that are modular as well as combinable (seminar rooms, show, kitchen, etc.) to meet the needs of all kinds of events (seminars, meals, concerts, exhibitions, sports events, fashion shows);
- One seminar space, the CERM+, fully equipped;
- 8 bars and fixed installations such as beer taps can be put into operation during an event with the approval of the operators;
- Accessibility to all surfaces for people with reduced mobility;
- Parking nearby with easy access: The CERM is easily accessible by car, rail and by air;
- An ideal geographic location: nestled at the foot of the Alps, it is just minutes away from numerous cultural, touristic or sporting attractions and benefits from a wide range of accommodation options in the region.
For more information: www.cerm.ch