Grand Hotel Villa Castagnola
The Grand Hotel Villa Castagnola is a property of immense charm, nestled within a private, subtropical park on the shores of Lake Lugano. Today Villa Castagnola blends the splendour of a Grand Hotel with the warmth and comfort of a private home. A unique space for creative minds and successful meeting.
The Villa is admired for its elegant atmosphere and is the ideal environment for business, at any time of the year, with 74 rooms, including 33 Suites and Junior Suites, where timeless elegance alternates with modern comfort. Rooms, Junior Suites and Suites have stunning park and/or lake views, balcony and/or terrace.
Each of the 10 meeting rooms, with capacities of up to 110 people, have an elegant décor, original artworks, direct daylight and park view. Directly overlooking the park, all the rooms have large windows and are equipped with the high-tech audio/visual equipment.
Team building and incentives
A wide range of activities, to reinforce the team spirit, is available in house and in the surroundings. Some interesting activities are: regional wine tasting, cocktail making classes, cooking classes with our Chefs or private boat cruises, casino evening and private museum visits.
- La Rucola – Fresh & Easy Dining
La Rucola, born under the motto Fresh & Easy Dining, offers light and delicious meals in a cosy and informal setting.
- Le Relais Restaurant
In an elegant and refined setting, at Le Relais Restaurant (15 Gault&Millau points) our Chef Alessandro Boleso offers a light and innovative Mediterranean cuisine – an irresistible balance of colours and delicate flavours.
- Restaurant Gallery Arté al Lago
This is a unique restaurant in Ticino inside an art gallery, overlooking the waters of Lake Lugano, offering a breathtaking view. It has 16 Gault&Millau points. Head Chef Frank Oerthle translates his culinary passion into an innovative and tempting selec-tion of dishes, with signature menus based on sea and freshwater fish.
The gastronomic offer includes elegant cocktails, testingmenus, business lunches and dinners. Private banquetting facilities are available at the restaurants.
Our Conference packages
- Room rate from CHF 330.00 single use
- Conference ½ day package from CHF 100.00
- Conference day package from CHF 120.00
- 5*sup with 74 rooms and free WiFi
- 10 conference rooms for up to 110 people
- Restaurant La Rucola
- Restaurant Le Relais – 15 points Gault&Millau
- Restaurant Gallery Arté al Lago – 16 points Gault&Millau
- Le Bar – Piano Bar – Pool Bar
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Clarins Beauty Corner
- Wellness Area with Sauna, Bio-Sauna, Calidarium, Steam Bath and Hydropool
- Danilo Hairstyling
- Private terrace on the lake
- Private clay tennis court, table-tennis
- Outside parking and Garage