The Genedata Biopharma Partner Symposium is a unique interdisciplinary event at the interface between biopharma R&D and IT. Presentations and discussions will focus on innovative applications and new industry requirements: novel molecular formats (e.g., multispecifics, TCRs, CARs, AAVs, RNA vaccines), advanced screening technologies, MS-based multi-attribute methods (MAM), NGS, molecular patient profiling, and automation and data FAIRification in biopharmaceutical R&D.
At this invitation-only event, leading biopharma companies will show how groups have set up, operate, and use Genedata solutions to transform their biotherapeutics research & development and how this results in increased efficiency and throughput. The symposium brings together people working in all areas of biopharma:
- Discovery—Screening, selection, engineering, and validation
- Development—Characterization, optimization, and cell-line engineering
- Production—Bioprocessing, biosafety, and QC
- Translational Science—Patient profiling and integrative (pre-)clinical research
- IT—Infrastructure, networking, and integration
- Automation—Laboratory, data and research process automation
The event includes plenary keynote presentations as well as targeted break-out sessions and poster and demo sessions which highlight how the Genedata Biopharma Platform is streamlining processes and increasing efficiency throughout biopharmaceutical research, development, and production.