The symposium aims at bringing together leading finance scholars and asset management industry experts from all over the world to focus on new advances in investing methodologies and practices. It is an annual event taking place on the first Sunday and Monday of May in one of the global financial centers (online during the pandemic).
The authors are invited to submit unpublished empirical or partially theoretical papers in any area related to investments that are not under journal revision (R&R) and have not appeared at any AFA or WFA programs. The AFA/WFA restriction is waived when the symposium cooperates with a journal offering a dual submission possibility, and the authors use that option.
Possible topics include (in alphabetical order), but are not limited to:
• Arbitrage in Asset Markets
• Corporate Decisions and Asset Returns
• Firm Governance and Securities Valuation
• Global Investment Issues
• Hedge Funds and Other Alternative Investments
• High-Frequency Trading
• Investor Behavior and Performance
• Liquidity and Security Returns
• Mutual Funds and Pension Funds
• Portfolio Rebalancing Strategies
• Real Economy and Asset Prices
• Return Predictability
Sorell Hotel Zürichberg Zürich